Web Application Developer
The Consolidated Court Automation Programs (CCAP) is seeking an experienced web application developer to become part of our small and highly skilled application development team. CCAP is currently transitioning its large suite of court applications to a web-based architecture using Scala and functional programming techniques. Previous functional language experience is highly beneficial but not required. This is a unique opportunity for a skilled web developer with an interest in Scala and functional programming to contribute to a large-scale development effort.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Salary: Competitive salary with full time state benefits package
- Responsibilities: The selected candidate will:
- Develop custom software for use throughout the Wisconsin Court System
- Assure software quality by performing tests and adhering to standards
- Provide technical assistance to customer support team.
- Training or experience developing web applications
- Training or experience writing complex SQL queries
- Training or experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Ability to work collaboratively with business analysts
- Ability to estimate task complexity for use in project plans
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Training or experience in functional languages such as F#, Erlang, Self, Scheme, OCaml, Haskell, or Clojure
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume in Word compatible format (e-mail transmission preferred) clearly indicating your qualifications and the position title Web Application Developer (#13-15) to email@example.com or send to: Human Resources, 110 East Main Street Suite 430, Madison, WI 53703-3356, (608) 266-3501 or FAX (608) 261-8293. Failure to follow these procedures may result in your disqualification.
Deadline: All applications must be received by 4:00 PM, Tuesday, March 19, 2013. The Wisconsin Court System will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants when requested.